Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Showing in Memphis!

I just got back from hanging my photos in Klein Fitness' gym! My brother was so kind as to let me hang my photos up in his gym for trolly night last Friday! He will be keeping them up for the month of August!! :) It was a fun trip and I am very grateful for the opportunity!! :) All my family was great help and it was fun to meet and see all the different people who came through on trolly night!!! Here's the photos my family and I choose to hang!! :) They are for sale and order!!! :) Their all 11x14 prints! 

The Beauty of Sound- $200

Autumn Accents- $275

A Touch of Pink- $200

Country Purple- $275

Garden Setting- $100

Holding the Light- $200

8x10- Patriotic Sunset- $100

Reading by Candlelight- $275

Riding the Clouds- $275

Hidden Sun- $275

1 Cor. 9:24-27- Weights- $300

1 Tim. 4:7-8-Weights- $300

Freedom!- $275

Memphis Memories- $100

The Hernando de Soto- $200

Forever Remembered- $100

Paths of Freedom- $200

Sunrise Mist- $275

Winter Wheel- $275






Thank-you Klein Fitness! :)



4 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

They're beautiful, Breanna! You do such an excellent job! Would you like to be featured on my blog sometime? :)

Rebekah said...

Those are really neat! I love them! I hope they do well.

One of these days I might be writing another story about another picture. (If I can decide on which picture.:))

Sam and Sisters said...

Oh, these are all so beautiful! I could hardly choose a favorite. That is wonderful that you can display them there- I also hope they do really well!

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thank-you all!! :)

Looking forward to that story Becka!! ;)