Friday, August 19, 2011

Memory Photos

I don't know about you but I enjoy good memories!! :) However, I am not very good at remembering things. I usually have to read, watch, or look to remember. :) Reading scrapbooks, watching "home" videos and looking through pictures, or finding objects that bring back memories. Well, I of course enjoy being able to look at a picture in order to remember. So, a good friend of mine suggested that I do memory photos. Photos that contain the objects that would bring back memories, such as a baby's first things, or graduation gifts/items, or even a favorite birthday!! So instead of having to keep track of all the items one just as to keep a picture, and of course if possible the items! :) (For if you're anything like me, I enjoy being able to go through old things and items and remember where they came from, though I sometimes don't remember. :) However, one can hang a picture, and I at least have found that it is difficult to hang gifts or souvenirs, not to mention one as to dust them! :-) Also, I have known people who have lost or have had them lost through natural disasters items of memorable events. A picture now a days can last a long time.
Below I have put together some pictures as samples....
(by the way, all dates and names are made up. :)

"Baby's First Things"





"Souvenirs"

 I don't know about you but I love souvenirs!!

"Birthday!"
 Hope to have another (better) birthday one up soon! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That's a really fun idea. It would save a lot of room if you had a small house. I'm the type of person who saves everything thinking, "I'll use it or want it some day." :} Sometimes I'm right but other times I end up tossing things a few years later. :)