Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Calenders

So, the last two years at Christmas I have made all my family members calenders as gifts. The first year was quite the project. I made, I think it was 14 calenders!! All of them different in some way. I stamped and sticker-ed and pasted pictures on all of them, and also wrote in the birthdays of everyone we knew!! :) And I started a week and half before Christmas, which means I had a lot of late nights!! :-) Well, last Christmas I did it the easy way, I made them on the computer, and everyone got the same calender. :-) They turned out really good though, and hang easier than the other ones (mainly because they're not as heavy) :) So, here are some pictures of the calenders.... You can order them!!! ( naturally the ones you order would have no writing on them, unless requested) (prices are under the pictures, also to view them larger just click on them!!) :-) Enjoy!!!


My sisters calender was themed horses... Here is a few months from it (above)

One of my brothers calenders was themed dogs. :) Here's a few months from it



 Another calender with just random photos to go with the month.... The front of the calender is below.... For a "handmade" calender the price is $150.00



Front and back of the computer calender...


 
 
 The price for the above calender is $50.00 (comes in any year :)- Personalized with birthdays, anniversary or writing of any kind= $60.00



5 comments:

Leah Mays said...

Hi Breanna,
I saw you at the conference I'm not sure if you know who I am but I have gotten to know a little about you through the Belley's!!
Anyway I love your calendars they are very neat I make calendars to, I just don't sell them:)
I just make them as gifts for Christmas and B-days!
I really like yours though!!!
(I was wearing a Black and White plaid dress at the ball, maybe you remember it:)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Hey Leah!!
Yes I do remember you, and the dress!!! :) It was really pretty!! A favorite! :-)
I remember the Belley's had some pictures of you alls on their blogs! :)They were neat.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! =)
Maybe we'll meet again at another event!! :)

God Bless

Breanna

Leah Mays said...

I do hope that we will be able to get to know each other better!
It is always such fun to meet new people! I don't know that you would fit into the NEW category though=)
Thank you, your dress was lovely as well and your hat looked like a regular southernbelle's:) I LOVE southernBELLE costumes!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS WELL!!!
P.S. are you going to the CHEF dance practices in September?

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

I hope to be at at least one of the dance practices!!! I'm not sure yet though! Hoping! :-)

Savories of life said...

I make these too. Actually we do to give grandparents and I have made one for a sister. Come and please enter my giveaway.

You can entr too Leah!