Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 8- Alaska!

My last full day! Becka and I went souvenir shopping and then we went to the beach to watch the last sunset! Which ended up being amazing!!!! :) It was a wonderful day! Ended the journey to Alaska wonderfully!!


 Ketchikan! :) It was another beautiful day!







 Ketchikan's famous eagle :)

 I look like a tourist! Lol :)


 Had a sample of the popcorn and it was amazing!! :)
 Becka and I!
 Panorama view of what Becka and I were looking at! :)
Bought a bear for my niece and nephew :)
 The beach! And the sun setting....



 Where we ate dinner :)













 Campfire!
 Phone Pictures :)
 Hi :)
 Dinner :) Was inside the tin foil :)
 Josh and Rebecca!

 We had smores too!!! Yum!!!

The last sunset of the trip! :( :)

Day 9 coming tomorrow I hope!! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Wow! I would love to roast s'mores over a campfire like that by the water's edge and watch the sun set. *sigh* Someday maybe I will. :)