Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 2- Alaska

Day Two Josh and Becka showed me around town! Got to see Ketchikan and explore around it a little!  It was a beautiful day there too! :)



My pretty cool tour guides! :)









 About the closest I got to seeing a bear while I was there :)

 Sooo, yea I got a lot of pictures of the trees! :) They were so tall and neat looking!! :)

 We ate berries along the trail! :)


Lots of salmon!!!! :)







 And we had another BEAUTIFUL sunset!!!!! I got so many pictures of this one I had a hard time choosing which ones to post!
Orange filter over this one



Some pretty neat flowers there too!
I really like this one! :)



 Did I mention I Love daises!?! :)




 This was right outside were my friends were living! :)

 Then we walked a little further down the road to get some more shots! :)

Pink filter! :)



 Yep I was there :)
 Got this one with my phone! :)

Then the sun was set! :)

Day three coming up next! :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh, Breanna, that looks like such fun! I love the town and the trees! That sunset was so pretty! Okay, now I want to go to Alaska. :)

Miss Sarah said...

What a CUTE little town! I can't imagine living that close to the ocean! How beautiful. Is Becka enjoying living there (besides the fact that she's with Josh :))?

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

:) It is a pretty cool place Bekah! :)
Yes Becka is enjoying it! :) Still homesick, but enjoying the adventure! :)