Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sept. 5th Photos

I have seen the following photo idea several times and have really liked some of the photos I've seen of this idea, so I thought I would try and take one myself!! I hope you enjoy!! 

Loving God's Holy Word







I think I like either of these the best, just cause it doesn't show as much of the backdrop. I couldn't really find a backdrop I really liked, so I'm sure I'll do this photo again sometime with a different backdrop. :)
(what do you think?? any suggestions?)

 Faded (above)
Black-n-White (below:)

So, which one is your favorite?? :)
As you can tell, I really couldn't pick a favorite!!
I took many pictures and edited several, so I couldn't decide which one I like best. :)

 So, yes this is for Monday's photo's of the day, I just decided to post it today, for I hope to be taking pictures all day tomorrow for my 'day of photos'!! :)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't decide which picture I like best either.:) I'm looking forward to your day of pictures.:)