Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rose on a Mirror :) Snap Shot Sunday!

Used my camera a little this last week! :) Hope to go out and get some pictures of the leaves this upcoming week! Before they all fall off :)

Here's the rest of the Rose photos!! :-) I enjoyed playing around with them! :) Haven't played with photo shop too much lately, so it was nice to have some time to play around a little again :)



Black and White







For some reason I enjoyed the black-n-white and coloring in the rose :) (or I guess erasing the black-n-white) :)





Another colored- black-n-white :)



This one was my favorite!!! But for some when I colored in the rose it did something to the bottom of it, so I'll have to re-do that sometime :) Fortunately its not very hard, just time consuming :)








1 comment:

Rebekah said...

It looks like you had fun with those. :) The next to last one is really neat. It took me a minute to figure out why the reflected mirror had two roses that were open more and the real vase was missing them. :D I think the colored black & white ones were pretty. It seemed to give a deeper color to the flower.