Sunday, July 28, 2013

Alaska!!

I just got back from an amazing trip to Alaska!!!! Visited my best friend and her husband up there for 9 days!! It was quite the adventure and loads of fun!!! I got a LOT of pictures however and have barley started to go through them all. Soo, I literally just scrolled through them and randomly picked a few to post today! :) I hope to post my favorites from each day I was there, hopefully sooner then later :) Maybe I'll try and post a set each day this week, but no promises of that :) For now enjoy the few! :)

Drove up one of the mountains and got quite a view!!! :)

The plane trips there and back had some pretty neat sites too! :)

It was cloudy a few days I was there :)

Went to several Beautiful Parks there!!!!

Sunset in the plane-ride (one of the many plane rides :) home


 Had several BEAUTIFUL sunsets while I was there!!!!! I LOVE THE SUNSETS!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I'm sure you had a great time up there, and I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Unknown said...

I'm JEALOUS! ;) I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Alaska! It looks GORGEOUS up there!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see more photos! I hope you had fun!!! And I hope you're doing well :)

Rebekah said...

Absolutely, amazingly beautiful! Wow! I love them. And having just experienced a gorgeous sunset over a wind-swept lake, I could almost hear the waves and feel the breeze in some of those pictures. :) Someday I want to go to Alaska too.