Monday, October 1, 2012

Bike Ride! :)

Went for a bike ride last night with my camera. :) I've been going every night just decided to bring the camera along last night. :)
 Took this picture at a fast shutter speed while riding my bike by them. Turned out better than I excepted. :) The deer wouldn't let me stop and take a picture so I just decided to try without stopping. =D

 A *little* bit edited. :) Cause no we do not have that green of grass here. lol :)

 The original. :)

 Sunset!! :)
 I've been spotted. :) This time I was off my bike laying on the ground. :)


 
 Guess she didn't mind too much. :) Cause she just walked around. :)

 The moon!

That's all for now!

4 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Those are beautiful, Breanna! The weather has been perfect for bike riding, hasn't it?! :)

Savories of life said...

Very pretty. Sorry I have not been on your blog much.

Rebekah said...

Love those moon pictures! I wish I could go on a bike ride with you. :)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Yes it has been Sarah!! It's been very nice!! Wish you could join me for a bike ride too Bekah! :) Thanks for the comments! :)