Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow snow snow!!

It snowed a little here in Columbia, MO. the other evening!! It was SOOOO beautiful that night with the trees glistening white and the stars shining brightly!!Wish I could of captured it on camera, but even a picture wouldn't be able to capture it all! Sometimes things are just better in person. However, I didn't get any night pictures, but I did take a few (well a little more than few, like a couple hundred :) pictures at sunrise the next morning, before it all melted away!!
 At first light....








 The sun is rising!!




 Snow on the trees!










 Sun shining on the tops of the trees!





 My dog!! :-)


2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! The one of the dog is so cute! :D

Rebekah said...

Oh, how pretty! There was a slight chance of snow a few nights ago, but if it did anything it certainly didn't wait for us to see it in the morning. :) I'm still hoping for at least one really good snowfall this year!