Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Howdy Ya'll!

Howdy Rebekah! Theses are just for you!! :) I took your idea of take'n some pictures of my boots with my hat and six shooter (though it really is my brothers) =) Anyhow, here they be....






 Black-n-White
 Faded
 Original
Which one do you like best of the three??










Whenever I get or find some real cowboy boots and hat i'll have to get some real nice pictures! =)
Look'n forward to seeing ya at the Round-Up!!! :)

For the rest of my viewers....
I hope to put a few pictures up of the event known as the Round-up which is Coming Soon!!! =)
Lots of fun!!! =)

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Yee-haw! I love 'em! I think the 3rd from the top is my favorite. Love the badge.:) You can always use my boots and hat for pictures at Round-Up. Only thing is, I'll be wearin' 'em.:} I can't wait!