Monday, May 30, 2011

More Busy Fun!!!

First I want to say Happy Memorial Day to all of you!! I am so grateful to the people who fought, bleed and died for our freedom, and to those who still are fighting, defending and dieing for it! We watched a war movie last night and went to the parade this morning! I was reminded of the soldiers who fought willingly for the freedom we have today! I am always glad to see true patriotism and honor given to our brave soldiers! I love my country and pray for it often...
 Here are some pics from the parade!












So, I haven't been on here for a while.... Hello to everyone!! I enjoyed catching up on all the blogs I follow! :) What's been keeping me busy?? Well, quite a bit actually. I've been sewing, watching siblings, spring cleaning, helping and attending a wedding, :-) and other little things!!!  I'd have to say watching my siblings for five days and helping out with the wedding has been the most enjoyable things I've been doing! Here are a few pictures from the wedding, I got a LOT of pictures!!!!!! The groom is like a brother to me! His family Is family. :) It is always a joy to see them!! So glad God gives me such wonderful friends!!!!!!! :-)

 I helped decorate for the rehearsal (above) and the reception (below) :)




 The Cake! :)


Fun day! :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the pictures! I wanted to be at the wedding so badly, but it just didn't work out. Can you send us more pictures, please? I really want to see it all and everyone.:)

Just as a side note, my book is dedicated to those who fought for our country and those who stayed at home. I look forward to getting you a copy in a few weeks.:)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thanks! I wish you had been there too!!! I'll sent you some pics though! :-) At least the best we have... :) I know Crystal got some good ones!! There were a lot of cameras there!! :)

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks and seeing your book!!!!! Can't wait to get a copy!! :)

Savories of life said...

Yes it would be neat tot see more pictures. The cake was pretty! I hope to see you soon.