Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random photos :)

Here are few photos that I have taken over the years....

 At a lake my brothers and I fish at. :)


 Shelter Gardens

 Our creek (with no water)


 Gazing up into one of my favorite trees... :)


 Some more trees

New Leaves
 This picture has an interesting story to it. One of my brothers and I used to climb trees in our forest all the time! Well we had a favorite tree that when we climbed to the top you could see over the tops of some of the other trees. I loved climbing that tree! Well, for a Christmas gift one year I decided to climb to the top of that tree with my camera to get a picture so has my brother would have it always as a memory. :-) The picture wasn't as good as the real thing, but the moment he saw it he knew exactly where I got it from! :) It was interesting climbing the tree, 1st without him, and 2nd with a camera!! :) I almost dropped the camera twice!! It was my little point-and-shoot camera though, the only camera I had at the time. :) 
It was worth the climb though!!! :-)

2 comments:

Savories of life said...

The recipe looks good and I want to try it. Hope to see you next week.

Rebekah said...

Oh the joys of climbing trees! I used to climb them all the time, but all of our good climbing trees died. Great pictures.

P.S. I just finished writing your story. Now it has to be proofed and corrected. You should be getting it in St. Charles.:)