Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some more Memphis, Tenn.

Here are some more Memphis photos that I got the last time I was there. The first one is actually at sunrise, it's just been edited. :) My brother said there is usually a mist rising from the river which would of made a beautiful shot, however it was cold that morning, and cloudy and therefore no mist or much sun either! :( Maybe next time I will be able to get it. :) Anyway, here are some of the pictures, and a few quick collages made through Picasa! :) ...By the way, this is gotta be the longest post yet. :)

 Other "sunrise" pics further down... :)



 Almost edited the above picture, to take out all of the lines, but than I just thought I'd leave it natural. :)






 View from the bottom to the top... :)



















Here are the collages... :-)

 Elvis... and Memphis...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the retro look with Elvis! :)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thank-you! :)

Rebekah said...

Okay, I've found one! The picture of the red trolley by the trolley signal has a story! I just know it. Can I either copy the picture to our computer or get a copy of the picture from you? It doesn't have to be high quality or anything. I probably won't write it for a little while since I have others I'm supposed to be working on, but I want to do it sometime. Let me know.:)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Exciting!! Can't wait to see the story! That is actually one of my favorite pics from Memphis! :) Thanks!