Friday, August 26, 2011

My last two weeks

Hi All!! :) Here are some pictures I've taken in the last few weeks... Hope to have more soon!! :)

 Went on a Fishing Trip (s) with siblings....
 Love the Water!!
We were in a boat on a lake near our house. :)
 So, sometimes it was hard to keep the camera steady. :)
 May look like it's past sunset (which by the time we left it was close, but my flash/shutter speed made the pictures darker than it really was) The picture above is from land when we were leaving... the one below is from the boat when we first started. :)


 A Catch!! :)
Black-n-White Photo of the lake

 Sunset on the lake-- loved the water ripple!! :)

Little fuzzy--we were paddling back to the dock. :)

End of fishing trip

Some deer in our front lawn, wish I could of gotten closer. :)
Hope to get some more deer pictures soon, before hunting season. :)
Mother deer and her fawn

 Some Bucks in our front yard. :)

A raccoon our dogs chased up a tree... :)



 Spent time with my best friend (and family).... (who is amazing by the way)....
(also Your Pic Photography took the following two pictures. :)

 She and I made a cheesecake (our second, first peanut butter though :), tasted pretty good...

Hope you all are having a fantastic rest the summer!! :)
I'm looking forward to Fall, but have enjoyed summer!!



Coming Soon.... A day in Photos, from sunrise to sunset!! :)

Also, there's only FOUR days left to help get "Beyond the Mask" movie started!!!
So please check it out, spread the word and give what you can!!! :) Thanks!!! :-) I'm excited about it!!!


 

4 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Oh that lake looks delightful! It's so beautiful and peaceful looking!

The pictures of you and B are cute. :) I haven't seen her (or her family) for several months!

Have a wonderful weekend!

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thank-you Sarah!!
Yea, I hadn't seen the C's since Tim's wedding and I hadn't been with just the C's for almost all year!! :) Busy times! :) I was soo glad to have been able to spend time with them!! God has blessed me much this month!!! :)

I hope you have a wonderful week too!!! :)

Rebekah said...

Delightful pictures! I agree, you and B made some cute pictures together.:)
I love the water pictures! So peaceful and relaxing.

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thanks Bekah!! :)
I know I really like the water pictures myself! :) I went through my pictures and found out I got a lot of the "same" picture just because I loved the water and just kept taking pictures! :)
Oh, and B's the one that makes those pictures cute by the way... ;) She is so good in photos!! :)
Thanks for the comments!! :-)