Friday, August 5, 2011

Canvas for Sale!!

 TO PURCHASE FRAMED PHOTOS PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE! PRICES DIFFER ON THIS BLOG THAN ON MY WEBSITE. WEBSITE PRICES ARE THE FINIAL SALE PRICES. :)
OR CONTACT ME. :) MY EMAIL IS.... picsbybreanna@gmail.com

My first Canvas photo!! Excited right?!! :) It turned out really well and I am pleased with it!
It is a 21" by 24" Canvas of my picture, "Autumn Accents", taken at the St. Louis Zoo.
It is available for purchase if anyone is interested. Just email or call me to order!! :)
$500.00



4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! That is so neat! I know what it feels like to accomplish something big.:) I hope it sells well.
Beautiful picture.

Miss Sarah said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

You must be very proud of such a large accomplishment! :) I agree heartily with what Rebekah said... :)

P.I.C.'s by Breanna said...

Thank-you guys, well guy and girls!!!! :-)