Sunday, November 10, 2013

SnapShot Sunday: Fall trees and leaves :)

So, I did go out and get some fall photos! Here they are! Hope you enjoy! :)
















 Above I edited out the dead tree! :) Below the original :) Found these behind Walmart! Lol :) Amazing what you find at Walmart :)


 Went for quick walk through part of my home forest! The sun was setting and dinner was almost ready, so it was a quick ten minute fast walk :) Cause I wanted to get a few photos while I could :)



 I liked how the trees all seemed to circle the creek! :)


 Hard to tell kinda, but this one section of trees were all yellow and it was really beautiful in person!! :)


 Driving down a road and saw these tree! :) Had to stop :)







 While looking for some other trees found this bridge that I didn't know existed :)







 A small park in downtown Columbia















 The sun was setting when I went to go get a picture of these trees :)









2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! You have some really pretty pictures there, Breanna! I love the colors. I'd have a hard time picking a favorite. :)

The Quinn Family said...

Greetings, Breanna!
These are some amazing photos you have taken! Especially the ones by the creek, and that lovely view of the lake. Fall is a delightfully beautiful time of year!