Sunday, July 7, 2013

SnapShot Sunday!!!

Ready for a lot of snapshots!? :) Figuring out my new camera and enjoying every moment! :)
Flowers in my Garden! :)

 Flowers we bought for the fourth!! :)

 Columbia Fireworks! Wish I could have gotten in a better spot. :) Maybe next year! :)
 Totally loved playing with all my different camera settings throughout the show! I have a LOT of firework pictures :) lol :)


 Home fireworks! This one just looked interesting :) Its a rocket shooting off :)
 We had a lot of fireworks! Fountains are a favorite though :)
 These fireworks were very hard to get a picture of because they were so fast!!! But I did get my camera to focus and take a picture fast enough a couple of times :)

 
Left the shutter open a little longer for this one :)

Well I hope you all had a great Fourth of July too!!!! :) That's all for now! :) Hope to post again next week :)

2 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Wow! Great pictures! I love the red, white, and blue fireworks! We didn't eve go see the fireworks this year. I was way too tired that night, and with Bekah in Canada... :)

Looks like you had a great time celebrating though! I'm glad! (We did enjoy an Independence Day celebration and picnic on the 2nd though!)

Rebekah said...

Those are so neat!
I was sad to miss the fireworks this year.